Converting Waste Biomass into Advanced Biochemicals – Circa Group, an Australian company established in 2006, converts cellulose into advanced bio-based chemicals through its FuracellTM process. Circa produces a range of renewable chemicals including biosolvent Cyrene® – an alternative to traditional, toxic solvents.
To raise Circa’s Visibility and Credibility, we provide ongoing support on external communications, media relations, events and social media, ensuring all Circa communications are clear and consistent. Our work helps position Circa as a leading manufacturer of sustainable, high-performance chemicals.
- Circa Group and Sanoosa Sign MoU to Focus on Cancer Molecule
- Circa Group Partners with iFormulate to Launch Biosolvent Cyrene®
- Circa Sustainable Chemicals UK Wins Innovate UK Grant For New Biosolvent Applications
- ReSolve - Launch of New Renewable Solvents EU Project
- Circa Group's Biosolvent Cyrene® Wins 'Bio-Based Chemical Innovation of the Year'
- Jeff Eaves Appointed General Manager of Circa Sustainable Chemicals UK
For more information, visit: http://www.circagroup.com.au